There are lots of fun places to hide in Nana's house:)
We went on a drive to Mt. Lemmon and took a little hike. Nothing beats sticks and rocks and bugs...and cliffs!
That was all before Josiah and I left for Minneapolis for conference last Tuesday. we just arrived home last night, Happy to se eour kiddos. While we were gone Nana started teaching Malachi to potty train. Yeah! less work for me! I am so grateful, there are some really cute pictures of him in his big boy underwear and going potty, but they will have to be posted much later in August, cause now Nana is on her way to Peru and wasn't able to pass the pics off... they will be coming...
P.S. Arwyn is finally sleeping at night with big girl underwear, no Diaper!

1 comment:
I'm definitely looking forward to the days of "no diapers". Looks like they had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment