Love the smile club! It's great you got them to smile all at once.
Arwyn looks so much like you in these pictures!!I must admit, even though I have always wanted at least 4 kids the notion of adding another one to my own family sounds quite scary.But, I see that you're surviving and thriving, so maybe in a year or two I will be brave as well! :)I can tell that little Malachi is a charmer!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love the smile club! It's great you got them to smile all at once.
Arwyn looks so much like you in these pictures!!
I must admit, even though I have always wanted at least 4 kids the notion of adding another one to my own family sounds quite scary.But, I see that you're surviving and thriving, so maybe in a year or two I will be brave as well! :)
I can tell that little Malachi is a charmer!
Post a Comment