Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 more

I don't have any new pics to post but I wanted to post some to this update. So here are 3 more from Tina Harrisons photo shoot that I enjoyed. I love the second one, she looks so fed up with us trying to photograpgh her every move! And the the third symbolizes the closing of a chapter in her life. She has officially grown out of her first two sized diaper covers, they were the cutest ones she had, green polka dots and this flower one below. She is talking to much and gives her smiles away benevolently. She also had hit a fussy time, but its not at a specific time, its more all trhoughout the day when she is not being held or just wants to "grump" before falling asleep. I'm thinking she is a mommas girl! I wonder if it has anything to do with all teh skin to skin comtact I had with her early on and all teh bonding time I got with her. I didn't have that as much with the older two and they definately favor daddy over me.

Last night and today were big for me. I finally got me PA driver license and drove for teh first time to pick up my friend Marleen, who I will have to post a pic of soon, to a craft night that I taught a craft at. It was only my second time going to the craft night and I taught 14 ladies how to do a mini scrap album out of lunch bags (credit to melissa shetler for teaching me. I successfully got there in back in the dark!

I also drove today to pick up the kids after a meeting and get to another meeting, in the BIG maroon boat in the rain! I was a bit nervous drivong back to the city from so far away, navigating the ,many freeways and entering into the tiny one way streets in the city, but I did it! And now I am ready to drive all over!

well, enjoy the picks!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: