Monday, September 28, 2009

Read the sign

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Yes, that is the name of the town we went to today, Fertility is on the agenda next.Yes, that is also a town here as well. In Intercourse are lots of Amish folk and some fun shopping villages. This is one we visited since Jessica, Josiah's sister is visiting. We fancied the petting zoo (pictures above), kettle corn, The Roasted Rooster coffee, local Art, live music, and the crisp fall air that blew leaves around us. I would have taken a pic of the Amish but they ask that you don't, to them pictures are idols, so believe it or not I was respectful;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! How cute!Looks like a neat place to visit. We are going to miss the pumpkin patch this year.
:(

heidi said...

I know, i was thinking a post on your new blog ( :)) could be you visiting the pumpkin patch and us see pics!