Oh my stars, I love it! All of us girls used to dress one of our little brothers like a girl when he was little because he had this gorgeous curly long hair, a pretty face, and....he was two so he had no choice but give in to four older sisters. These pics of Chi make him look like some King of Judah (hopefully one of the God obedient ones).
2 comments:
Oh my stars, I love it! All of us girls used to dress one of our little brothers like a girl when he was little because he had this gorgeous curly long hair, a pretty face, and....he was two so he had no choice but give in to four older sisters. These pics of Chi make him look like some King of Judah (hopefully one of the God obedient ones).
I so used to do the same things to Ryan! He turned out normal!
Post a Comment